Check 2024 LESCO Online Bill Free
LESCO stands for Lahore Electric Supply Company. It originated in Lahore and currently operates in Lahore, Okara, Kasur, Sheikhupura, and Nankana. For smoother operations, LESCO has been divided into 8 Operational circles, which are further divided into divisions and sub-divisions.
LESCO Bill Check Online 2024 February
How to check LESCO bill Online?
- Find the Reference Number From your previous bill
- Input the reference number in the below input-box
- Click on view bill to view the bill
- Click on print to print or save your lesco bill
Where to find the Reference Number?
In case you don’t know where to find your reference number, here are the instructions. Pick any old bill or any form that you received after registering for the lesco bill online. Then, find the reference number, right next to the customer ID. It is right below the “tariff” headline. It should be noted that people get confused between reference numbers and consumer IDs. They are both the same thing. When you look up your lesco bill online, you will either need your reference number or your customer ID, only one of the two.
Checking LESCO Bill Online
In case you are unsure about how to check your lesco online bill, here are the instructions. Firstly, you need your 14-digit reference number. This is crucial since without it you will not be able to find your lesco online bill. Then you can need to enter this reference number on the above input box. After pressing enter, the lesco online bill will pop out in front of you. This service made available by lesco is very helpful since you don’t need to add any confusing information. Just your reference number alone is enough to check your lesco bill online.
Additionally, if you want to check your old bills to see the amount, or to notice if they have been paid, you can do that too. Just go to their official website again and enter your reference number. The bills get saved automatically.
LESCO Duplicate Bill
If you lost your original lesco wapda bill, there is still a way to find a new one. Just follow the same steps stated to check your lesco online bill. If you need to check the fesco duplicate bill, click here.
- CR: This stands for Credit bill amount. This will only show up on your lesco online bill if you paid an amount greater than your previous bill. So, in your next lesco online bill, this amount will be subtracted so that you don’t overpay.
- Deferred Bill: This is when your lesco bill online will be divided into installments if you wish to postpone the payment. The amount will be added to your upcoming lesco online bill.
- Lesco TR: This is the Tariff Rationalization Surcharge which is determined by NEPRA. The government will inform all the electricity supplying companies about this amount.
- Arrears: This is the amount added from your previous bill if it was not already cleared.
In terms of taxes, please note that the government has imposed a tax of 7.5% on non-filer consumers whose bill is more than Rs. 25000. If you are a tax filer, send your CNIC number and reference number to “8118”.
Customers can check their lesco online bill through 2 of the following methods:
- Offline: In the offline method, you can pay your lesco bill by going to any of their branches that are near you and paying by cash or debit card. The only condition is that you have to take a hard copy of the lesbo online bill with you. Once you pay the amount along with this printed bill, your dues will be cleared. This method is useful if you don’t have internet access.
- Online: You can also pay your lesco bill online. This is a very convenient method and does not require any hassle to go to their branch physically. Firstly, gather all the necessary documents from your respective bank. Then, download the online banking app and register on it if you haven’t already. Then, you must add lesco as your beneficiary. Once that is done, you can pay your lesco online bill easily. If you don’t have a bank account then you can also use Easy Paisa or Jazz Cash.
Payment In Installments
Your present lesco bill online is not valid for installments. However, if you have any arrears, you can apply for installments to clear them up. For arrears up to Rs. 2000, you are allowed to take 3 months for installments. If your arrears are up to Rs. 10,000 then you will have to contact XEN.
Website: LESCO Official Website
Address: 22/A Queen’s Road, Mozang Chungi, Lahore, Punjab 54000